Information for visitors
Permanent exhibit: daily: 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
last admittance (villa and garden): 5.45 p.m.)
(closed: Good Friday, 1 May, Ascension Day, 3 October, 24-26 December, 31 December, 1 January)
Mo - Fr 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
closed: see above)
- The Entrance to the Memorial Site is free, but some events and special exhibitions have an admission charge.
- The Educational Department offers group tours in several languages, seminars and study days.
- A guided tour and the participation at seminars or study days costs 3,00 EURO per adult with own income.
- Pupils, trainees and students are free of charge.
Groups of more than 10 participants
are asked to book in advance with the secretariat email@example.com
- Two hour guided tour in German and/or other languages through the permanent exhibit (no charge)
- Study days and seminars (no charge).
Reservation of tours, study days and seminars:
- by telephone: +49 - 30 - 80 50 01 0 (secretariat) Mo - Fr
- by telefax: +49 - 30 - 80 50 01 27
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for visitors
The permanent exhibit is on the ground floor and accessible for handicapped visitors.
A WC for handicapped people is also on the ground floor.
The Joseph Wulf Library is on the first floor, accessible by elevator.
Material for information
An English catalogue of the permanent exhibit is available for a fee (26,00 €).
Tour guides / Teachers / tourist guides
Self guided tours through the exhibit by others than staff of the Memorial Site are not permitted. We appreciate your understanding!
Public parking is available across the street (Am Grossen Wannsee / Zum Heckeshorn).
For tour busses two parking lots are in front of the villa.
Due to legal tax regulations the Memorial can not operate a cafeteria for visitors.
Vending machines for cold and warm drinks are available in the basement of the building.
Garden / Parc Marlier
The garden/parc Marlier (approx. 25,500 sq.meters), listed under historical preservation in Berlin, is only open to the public during the opening hours of the Memorial Site.
How to get there
by public transport
S-Bahn 1 or S-Bahn 7 (sub-urban train) or RegionalExpress (German Rail) to station "Wannsee"; then bus 114 (direction "Heckeshorn") till stopp "Haus der Wannsee-Konferenz"
• Timetable Bus 114 (S-Station Wannsee to House of the Wannsee Conference
Highway A 115 exit “Wannsee”, turn right after passing the bridge (lake on the right hand side) into the street “Am Grossen Wannsee”.