Information for visitors
Permanent exhibition closed due to renovation work, re-opening January 20, 2020.
Villa and garden are open:
Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., last admittance 5.45 p.m.
Sat-Sun 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., last admittance 3.45 p.m.
(closed: 8 March, Good Friday, 1 May, Ascension Day, 3 October, 24-26 December, 31 December, 1 January)
Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
closed: see above
- The Entrance to the Memorial Site is free, but some events and special exhibitions have an admission charge.
- The Educational Department offers group tours in several languages, seminars and study days.
- A guided tour and the participation at seminars or study days costs 3,00 EURO per adult with own income.
- Pupils, trainees and students are free of charge.
Groups of more than 10 participants
are asked to book in advance with the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two hour guided tour in German and/or other languages through the permanent exhibition after the re-opening on January 20, 2020 (no charge)
- Study days and seminars (no charge).
Reservation of tours, study days and seminars:
- by telephone: +49 - 30 - 80 50 01 0 (secretariat) Mo - Fr
- by telefax: +49 - 30 - 80 50 01 27
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Information on accessibility
The permanent exhibition on the ground floor will be accessible for handicapped visitors.
A WC for handicapped people is also on the ground floor.
The Joseph Wulf Library is on the first floor, accessible by elevator.
Material for information
An abbreviated English catalogue of the permanent exhibition is available for a fee (7,00 €).
Tour guides / Teachers / tourist guides
Self guided tours through the exhibition (re-opening January 20, 2020) by others than staff of the Memorial Site are not permitted. We appreciate your understanding!
Public parking is available across the street (Am Grossen Wannsee / Zum Heckeshorn).
For tour busses two parking lots are in front of the villa.
For participants of our educational programs only, please contact us in advance. Vending machines for cold and warm drinks are available in the basement of the building.
Garden / Parc Marlier
The garden/parc Marlier (approx. 25,500 sq.meters), listed under historical preservation in Berlin, is open to the public during the opening hours of the Memorial Site.
How to get there
by public transport
S-Bahn 1 or S-Bahn 7 (sub-urban train) or RegionalExpress (German Rail) to station "Wannsee"; then bus 114 (direction "Heckeshorn") till stopp "Haus der Wannsee-Konferenz"
Highway A 115 exit “Wannsee”, turn right after passing the bridge (lake on the right hand side) into the street “Am Grossen Wannsee”.