Most holdings are freely accessible. In addition to current research literature, they include historical sources, survivor accounts, memorial books, regional history studies and educational material – in various languages and forms (print, digital, film).
Focus of the Collection
- History and culture of European Jewry
- Persecution and murder of the Jews in Europe and other victim groups
- National Socialist society
- Resistance and exile
- Culture of remembrance and coming to terms with the Nazi past after 1945
- Antisemitism, racism, right-wing extremism
You are welcome to visit our library and use our resources from Monday to Friday (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Our books can be borrowed over the weekend. Films can be watched at the library, but due to copyright reasons cannot be borrowed or copied.
Individual and group workspaces (with free WIFI), copy machines and scanners are available.