Most holdings are freely accessible. In addition to current research literature, they include historical sources, survivor accounts, memorial books, regional history studies and educational material – in various languages and forms (print, digital, film).
Focus of the Collection
- History and culture of European Jewry
- Persecution and murder of the Jews in Europe and other victim groups
- National Socialist society
- Resistance and exile
- Culture of remembrance and coming to terms with the Nazi past after 1945
- Antisemitism, racism, right-wing extremism